The Kids Peddle Tractor Pull is a fun and exciting spectator event on Sunday’s of Lanesville Heritage Weekend. The Tractor Pull takes place in front of the Lanesville Jaycees Building.
Rules and Regulations
- Contestants must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance. The pulling tractor will be furnished for all participants.
- All Participants must wear shoes.
- The contestants are broken into four classes based on the child’s weight (Age limit is 12 Years of age): Class I – 30-45 lbs., Class II – 46-60 lbs., Class III – 61-75 lbs., Class IV: 76-90 lbs.
- Registration will begin at 1p and close at 1:45p.
- There will be a $1.00 entry fee for each contestant.
- Only the first 30 children in each class to register will qualify.
- All Contestants must be present by 2p in front of the Jaycee Building with a signed registration form in hand indicating the contestant number and weight. Class A will compete first.
- Contestants are not to wear flip flops or sandals.
- All contestants will be given two chances to begin moving the sled from the starting line.
- If the sled stops 10 ft. or more past the starting line, the contestant cannot re-start.
- The pulling tractor must stay between the white lines of the pulling lane at all times.
- If the Tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the point where the tractor crosses the boundary.
- In case of a tie, a pull-off will be held to determine the winner.
- The judges’ decision will be final for all pulls.
- A trophy will be awarded to the 1st place winner in each class. Ribbons and prizes will be awarded to the 2nd and 3rd place winners.
- For additional information contact Matthew Schickel at 812-987-8894